Shane Eikaiwa Issues
- Are you unsatisfied with the relationship between teachers and Japanese school staff?
- Are school counsellors truthful to you about student feedback or do they obstruct you by making inept “improvement suggestions”?
- Does your school counsellor assign you very heavy schedules with only short breaks?
- Are you pressured to cover days at the last minute?
- The schedule for the next day can be changed only as late as 6 p.m the day before. Does your counsellor call you late into the night?
- Are you treated with respect from your manager?
- Do you have a problem with cover days?
- Do you have a problem with additional training days?
- Are you concerned that teacher representative only meets management twice a year and that meeting minutes are rarely seen by teachers?
- Do you want to be enrolled in Shakai Hoken?
- Are your troubled by the increase in insurance premiums to Interglobal from 7,000 yen to 8,000 yen a month which doesn’t cover dental insurance or hospitalisation?
- Are you upset that teachers are only considered to be working teaching time, not the actual time in school?